A residence permit in Ukraine is a document that gives the right to stay legally on the territory of Ukraine during the period of its validity.
He also solves many additional tasks that are necessary for a person’s life.
Below are the points of the grounds on which you can apply for a temporary residence permit in Ukraine:
Work in a Ukrainian company
Gives the right to obtain a temporary residence permit after obtaining a work permit in a Ukrainian company.
A residence permit is issued for the period of validity of a work permit in Ukraine.
- Work in a representative office of a foreign company registered in Ukraine
It gives the right to obtain a temporary residence permit after receiving a card of an employee of a representative office of a foreign company, accredited by the Ministry of Economy of Ukraine.
- Work in a representative office of a foreign bank
It gives the right to obtain a temporary residence permit, after submitting an application and a copy of the accreditation certificate by the National Bank of Ukraine from the representative office of a foreign bank on the territory of Ukraine.
📌 «MASS MEDIA»
- Work as a correspondent
Working as a correspondent or a media representative abroad, a foreign citizen in Ukraine has the right to apply for a temporary residence permit in Ukraine, after submitting an application from a media company to the State Committee for Television and Radio Broadcasting of Ukraine.
📌 «Investment activities»
- Founder of a legal entity in Ukraine
Foreign citizens who are founders, participants or beneficiaries of a legal entity in Ukraine have the right to apply for a temporary residence permit, subject to the following conditions:
The share of ownership in the authorized capital of the company is at least 100,000 euros.
📌 «International assistance»
- Participation in the implementation of international technical assistance projects
Foreign participants in international technical assistance to Ukraine have the right to obtain a temporary residence permit for the period of the project, which is indicated in the registration card.
- Preaching religious beliefs
Foreigners who came to Ukraine for the purpose of preaching religious beliefs, performing religious rites or other canonical activities at the invitation of religious organizations with the permission of the Ministry of Culture and Information Policy of Ukraine, can obtain a residence permit in Ukraine.
📌 «International public organizations»
- Participation in the activities of branches of public organizations of foreign states
In cases where foreign citizens are members of international public organizations that have branches or representations on the territory of Ukraine, and have come to carry out the activities of the organization, they have the right to obtain a residence permit in Ukraine.
📌 «Ukrainian public organizations»
- Participation in regional volunteer programs
Having become a member of a public organization in Ukraine, foreigners can obtain a temporary residence permit for volunteering in Ukraine.
- For studying in an educational institution
Having enrolled in full-time studies at a higher educational institution in Ukraine, foreigners have the right to obtain a residence permit for the period of study.
📌 «Family reunification»
- Family reunification with citizens of Ukraine
Foreigners who are married to citizens of Ukraine have the right to apply for a residence permit.
- Family reunification with foreign citizens in Ukraine
This point of the bases gives the right to family reunification in Ukraine of foreign citizens with a family member of a foreigner who has received a temporary residence permit in Ukraine.
This point applies to family members:
Husband, wife, minor children, disabled parents.
For this reason, it is impossible to issue a residence permit for children and parents if the foreigner with whom they are reunited in Ukraine has issued a residence permit on the basis of marriage with a citizen of Ukraine.
In the law of Ukraine, which describes the bases for obtaining a temporary residence permit in Ukraine, there are also other points on which we have never been contacted for 7 years.
Some of them are within the competence of the government:
– Foreign teachers at universities to exchange experience;
– Scientists at the invitation of the Academy of Sciences of Ukraine;
– Cultural figures: singers, actors, athletes who receive documents exclusively at the request of the Ministry of Youth and Sports of Ukraine;
– Foreign citizens who undergo contract service in the army or are instructors in the Special Operations Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine;
– Foreigners who have been released from the temporary stay of foreigners and stateless persons illegally staying in Ukraine.
If you have any questions, you can sign up for a free consultation from Monday to Friday from 10.00 to 17.00 on the issue of paperwork in Ukraine.
The office of our company ONESTEP Consulting is located in the center of Kyiv.
Subscribe to updates, there are many interesting things ahead.