The purpose of studying abroad in Ukraine: to train highly qualified foreign specialists with in-depth knowledge, as well as basic and professional competencies to ensure the effective functioning of enterprises and ensure their competitiveness in the national and international markets.
The main focus of the educational program for foreign students who come to study abroad, is based on fundamental managerial and general economic education, offers a comprehensive approach to the administration of entrepreneurial activity of small and medium enterprises, focused on the use of modern information technologies.
The program includes the provision of knowledge and skills: theoretical and methodological provisions, organizational and practical tools for managing all areas of functioning of economic entities of different sizes and various organizational and legal forms and types of activities.
After studying abroad in the field of management, specialists are capable of apply gained knowledge, skills to solve typical tasks of a specialist in the field of management and administration.
The professional training of foreign management students who have received education abroad contains a set of professionally oriented disciplines in the management of material, financial, human resources of enterprises, marketing activities, economic and mathematical modeling, basic legal and advanced language training.
After graduating abroad in Ukraine under the educational program “Management”, foreign students receive the educational level of higher education: Bachelor of Management and Administration.
Qualification in a diploma is specialist in management and administration.
After completing education abroad in Ukraine, industry specialists are capable of implementing such professional duties:
- To solve complex specialized tasks and practical tasks in managerial professional activity, involves the application of management theories and methods;
- Use regulatory and legal acts regulating professional activities;
- Provide the implementation of the functions and principles of management in enterprises;
- Apply computer data processing technologies to solve problems, analyze information and prepare analytical reports;
- Explore economic development trends using the tools of macro and microeconomic analysis, to make generalizations regarding the assessment of the manifestation of individual phenomena in modern processes in the economy and to formulate enterprise development strategies on this basis;
- Understand the economic and legal foundations of the functioning of the organization, determine the needs and directions of rational use of the organization’s resources;
- To justify management decisions, ensure their competence and realize effective control over their fulfillment;
- Form a personnel strategy in modern conditions, recruit, select, staff assess, develop an effective system of motivation and payment;
- Select and use modern management tools;
- Use mathematical tools to explore economic processes, solve applied economic and optimization problems in the field of enterprise and organization management;
- Possess of methodological management tools to ensure the effectiveness of the organization;
- Explore economic phenomena and processes based on an understanding of categories, laws; by allocating and summarizing the trends, patterns of functioning and development of enterprises and organizations, taking into account causal and spatial-temporal relationships;
- Choose the best options for cooperation with subjects of the external environment, taking into account factors of direct and indirect action, establish and maintain business and effective relationships with other organizations;
- Assess the economic potential and dynamics of the organization on the basis of statistical reporting, accounting and special studies; monitor the main competitors of the organization;
- To assess the results of financial and economic activity;
- Develop business plans for the creation and strategic development plans of organizations, activities, products;
- Develop tactical and operational plans for current activities, investment and innovation projects
- To control production processes and outputs;
- Monitor compliance with national and international product quality standards;
- Apply the gained knowledge on the facts, methods, rules and principles of functioning of economic entities in specific situations.
Foreign students who came to study abroad in Ukraine, after completing the full course, can borrow the following positions:
- Administrative Manager;
- logistics manager;
- marketing manager;
- HR manager;
- procurement manager;
- public relations manager;
- foreign economic activity manager;
- project management specialist;
- economics specialist.
After graduating abroad in Ukraine, a specialist can work in the following areas:
- operational management;
- sales and marketing;
- business process and staff management.